WTA Consulting is currently hiring a C# / .Net Developer Consultant to add to our growing Microsoft Development Practice. Current Engagement Background: our client, located in Northwest Ohio, is looking to WTA Consulting to add Senior Systems Developers to their team to help complete a major ERP System initiative. In the roll of Systems Developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining application programs to support the client’s current and future systems. You will also be working on new development that will help the client enhance their current applications. An added bonus for this position is an extensive financial systems background.
Applicant should be comfortable and able to present ideas to both technical and business stakeholders and facilitate strategic discussions.
Since an important aspect of current engagement is in the development and enhancement of an ERP Application, a Bachelors Degree in Business and / or Accounting is greatly desired.
If your job skills and experience meet the below criteria, please email your current resume and references to email@example.com.
Required Skills and Job Requirements
- Create & integrate features for our enterprise software solution using the latest .NET technologies.
- Any Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of the application.
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the C# engineering team.
- Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and pair programming.
- Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals.
- Actively participate in daily code reviews with talented software engineers and architects.
- 4-7 years experience as a key developer on enterprise projects.
- Software development experience including: OOP, concurrency programming, design patterns, Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL, and SQL Server.
- Experience creating tools to automate the deployment of an enterprise software solution to the cloud.
- Strong object-oriented design and development experience.
- Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation.
- Multi-tier application design and development.
- Multi-threaded design and development.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience using automated testing tools.
- Experience developing your own testing tools to facilitate testing is a plus.
- Experience helping others to design, write, conduct, and direct the development of tests.
- Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance as a Senior Software Engineer.