WTA Consulting is currently hiring a SharePoint Consultant to add to our rapidly growing SharePoint Practice. The selected candidate will provide technical and team leadership to multiple exciting projects. Projects include new SharePoint implementations, upgrades from previous versions, governance and platform strategy as well as a custom solution delivery provided by development or Out of the Box tools. The candidate will also be engaged early with prospective customers in the sales cycle to provide technical demonstrations and help support the overall sales effort.
If your job skills and experience meet the below criteria, please email your current resume and references to email@example.com.
- Expert level SharePoint Experience with SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, or SharePoint 2013 in mid to large enterprise deployments using best practices.
- Ability to lead client engagements, negotiate and maintain project scope. Ability to successfully deploy client solutions from end to end (sales, requirements gathering, design, implementation and support).
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience architecting, implementing, and developing SharePoint solutions.
- Expertise designing information architecture in SharePoint, including web applications, site collections, site taxonomies, Permission model, content types and metadata.
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies such as C# .Net Custom Development using Visual Studio; SharePoint App Model; SharePoint implementations (SharePoint 2007/SharePoint 2010).
- Prior experience installing and configuring SharePoint farms as well as planning and executing SharePoint version upgrades.
- Demonstrated experience with Page layouts and Master page, Content types and metadata (specifically with SharePoint 2010 and 2013), SharePoint Security model, roles of a site collection administrator and a site owner, SharePoint object model.
- Bachelors, Computer Science and / or Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of advanced experience with SharePoint Server.
- Experience utilizing SharePoint Designer to assist with site customizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/SQL experience required.
- Self-motivated and directed, with attention to detail, dependable, and punctual.
- Management and / or project management experience.