WTA Consulting is seeking an experienced Jr SQL Server DBA with the versatility and expertise to succeed in a multi-client environment with a wide range of needs and expectations.
The Jr SQL Server DBA would primarily be responsible managing clients SQL Server environments, managing day-to-day tasks, and assist with documentation of client environments, work instructions and procedures.
- Performance monitoring
- Performance tuning
- Implementation of standard maintenance tasks
- Managing SQL Server configurations
- Database implementation and design strategies using best practices
- Patches & upgrades
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Associates Degree in computer science or technical discipline
- 2+ years of database experience
- Experience with T-SQL, PowerShell
- Visual Studio and .NET development a plus (but not required)
- SSRS, SSAS, SSIS experience a plus (but not required)
- ETL and data warehousing experience a plus (but not required)