In this customer-facing position, the candidate will provide expert level, Tier 3 infrastructure support for our client’s most critical IT operations surrounding Azure, Microsoft 365, and on-premise environments. She or he will ensure reliable operation of clients’ production environments. This cross-discipline position requires strong troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving complex issues skills.
If your job skills and experience meet the below criteria, please email your current resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure support, design, and implementation of Microsoft technologies. (Required)
- 3+ years professional experience planning, architecting, configuring, and deploying to Azure
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization, and deployment. (Required)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft core platform technologies based on Windows server.
- Knowledge of current and former Windows server operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SSL, backup solutions, network communications, switching and routing, VPN, virtualization, and load balancers.
- Effectively plan and manage the execution of IT projects, managing scope, schedule, and budget with the objective of delivering quality work products
- Provide business solution options as it relates to complex business problems and provide recommendations to clients.
- Effectively lead client discovery meetings, and be able to clearly articulate scope, approach, and level of effort for the proposal
- Identify ways to improve our clients’ systems and infrastructure (upgrades to hardware, software, and network)
- Ability to plan and execute projects with minimal oversight
- Excellent technical documentation skills (e.g., design documents, procedural documentation, assessment reports)
- Install, configure, and support LANs, WANs, and wireless networks.
- Experience supporting virtualized environments including VMware and Hyper-V
- Commitment to stay up to date with new technologies and best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of PowerShell and/or other object-oriented scripting languages
- Guide and Mentor team members with new tools and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to speak directly with clients.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Organizational, documentation, and time-keeping skills.
- Understand the Customers’ overall IT, business priorities, and success measures in order to architect, deploy and support complex end-to-end solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Act as the Voice of the Customer; share insights, best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove blockers
- Maintain technical skills, knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Current Microsoft Certifications